Monday 18 January 2016

Beyond the field - Celebration in the air as 9ce clocks 36, shares pictures of his kids and lover.


The 'Gbamu Gbamu' crooner recently celebrated his 36th under a cloud-nine atmosphere and he shares pictures of his family.

9ice shares picture of himself, lover and children in a separate fashion. Exquisite, isn't it?

Below is 9ice with his lover, Olasunkanmi Ajala and daughter, Michelle.






The 'Alapomeji' singer also shared of his children from his previous marriage.

For Zion whom he had with Toni Payne 9ice wrote:

zion
Zion - “I look like this when I was 7 just like him. But I am like what you see now at 36 more like film. A world we live in that get decided by numbers so I had Miya, Maya and my pumpkin (michy). A world that is judge by position and members of opposition. Happy Birthday to me and to many more who are born same day.” 
And the twin he had with Victoria Godis wrote:


9ice twin, Miya and Maya - “Both came at the time I was weak. I was strong through their being whatever I am today I learn through their being. Happy to be living, happier to be legendary, incredibly satisfied with my proceeding. Happy birthday to me and many more who are born today.”



(c) Gistmania.com/Naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment